Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Cheating on my Husband with Tailor 

  I am a housewife and my name is Archana. I am 27 years of age and i have been married for 3 years. I have a baby boy. My husband Pavan is a software engineer. I am very particular about my body and curves and would alwa ys take care of physic and hence i am still with 36-26-36 with a firm big breasts and swaying ass.

I have never even thought about anyone else apart from my husband even touching me till that day. Me and my husband enjoyed very normal straightforward sex for the first two years after marriage. but for the last 1 year our sex life became literally nil. I was craving for some sex from my husband but because of his work and his health he literally forgot about sex.

I generally wear chudidhar at home as well as while going outside, I was stitching my chudidhar with a lady tailor near my house. That day when i went to the shop i could not see the lady tailor geetha. Instead i saw a male for the first
time in shop. He was in his early 30's and was very manly and good looking. i told him that i stitch my chudidhar with geetha generally and asked him where she is.

He said he is sekar, geetha's husband and geetha has gone to her hometown as she is pregnant. He also said that he is tailor too and he can stitch it for me.when he was talking , he was looking at my lips, boobs and was literally eating me with his eyes. i tried to take the thing out of my mind and gave him the cloth and money.He took the inch tape and came near me to measure my size. i told him i have written the size in a paper and have kept along with the cloth. But he insisted to measure newly as size might have changed. i liked the idea of this guy touching me and thought why not.

He then started measuring my body using the inch tape.First he measured my waist and then he lowered the tape to measuure my ass size. While doing it he touched my bums so many times and i was getting so aroused that i was wet in my pussy.I know he was doing unneccessary things but i let him do it. He then moved on to my breast and when he touched my nipple with his right thumb i was over the moon. The thought of someone other than my husband touching me was exciting me.
After taking measurements , he told me that i can collect the chudidhar after two days. That night while i was taking bath i was thinking what happened with sekar and automatically started masturbating by inserting fingers in to my
vagina and came hard. I felt a lot better after a year and felt rejuvenated.

After two days i was so eager to see sekar. i dressed myself in a blue colored chudidhar and dressed in a way to show my assets protrude to excite him. When i reached the shop i saw that it was closed and i asked the next shop owner,
He said that sekar is not feeling well and he is at his home taking rest. I felt bad for him as his wife is away and being alone and not feeling well. I wanted to help him so got his address and went to his home.

I Reached Sekar's House by 10.30 AM. I knocked on the door twice. It took some time and then he opened the door. He was in bear body on top and was wearing a lungi at the bottom. It seems he was sleeping and was astonished to see me in a
beautiful blue chudidhar standing at his doorsteps. He then came out of the shock and asked me to come into his house.

He said he was not feeling well and hence will give the chudidhar in another two days. I told him that i just came to see him since he is not feeling well and wanted to help him. Meantime while talking we both were scanning each other's body. He was hairy in the chest and it was very sexy. He kept looking at my breast at times and was trying to control his talk. He then went in and wore a shirt and came back.

His house basically had 1 Hall, 1 kitchen and 1 Bathroom. The kitchen and hall was joined together and looked as if it was single room. i sat in the small sofa he had and he sat opposite to me in a chair. He then got up to prepare coffee for me
but i insisted that i will prepare and went into kitchen. He sat in the chair and was watching tv and simultaneously engrossed in viewing my boobs in side view. He was enjoying my ass as well and i also noted it and was enjoying his sultry looks.Then we had coffee.

Sekar was siting in the chair with one leg folded back and suddenly he said that he is going to show some family photos to me. He got up, but his lungi was struck under his leg and it became loose and there it went down. I was totally dumbstruck when i saw his cock. He didn't wear a underwear and it was both a pleasing as well as an embarrassing situation for both of us. I saw his cock. It was black and it was half erect and almost 7.5-8 inches long. He was hairy down there also and his balls was big. Almost we stood stunned for few seconds to a min and i also found that it was turning him on. he then corrected his lungi and went to take the photos.

While coming back he brought one towel with him and after sitting he had it in his crotch area to cover his erection so that i should not feel embarrassed. Still i could see a big tent at his crouch. I sat in the sofa and he in the chair next to me to show the photos. we were going through the photos and slowly i could see some of his honeymoon photos where sekar and geetha were kissing and smooching. i commented how there were looking like made for each other and was also

saying that he was looking good in those photos.

Five to ten minutes passed like this with both of us eager to keep looking at each other and enjoy this moment,Both wanted to take a initiative to move this to the next level but didn't had the courage.Finally i asked him why did he have a
towel there. He was smiling and told me that seriously he got tensed in seeing such a beautiful girl so near and hence unable to control his cock and he said sorry for that. i told him "u r lying" "what do u like in me to have such an
erection?" i was shocked to hear such words coming out of my mouth but i did ask him.

He said he liked my beautiful luscious lips, Big Firm Breasts and my amazing Bums. I told him that my husband doesn't feel so. I told that its been a year since we had sex and before that too he never did any foreplay or let me do it
.Hearing this sekar was shocked. he would have never thought that i would speak so openly to that extent. i also added that my husband never let me hold his cock or even see his cock clearly He always Starts the sex directly in fucking and i was so pissed of.

Thats it. I took a big step in this to move closer to Sekar and in my mind i have decided that i should get fucked by this guy today before leaving. He then asked me openly whether i want to hold my cock and touch it like that. I didn't
answer that question and he took it to yes and he took my hand and placed on his cock over the lungi. Oh My god... That was an amazing feeling . i could feel the Thickness of that cock and it was fully erect now and it would have been atleast 8
inches in length.

i Started holding it and started moving my hand over it. He then moved my hand into his lungi and there i was touching a man's Fully erect cock and the man was not my husband. i immediately removed his lungi and took a closer look at
it. When i was looking at it , he slowly pussed my face towards it and i was then kissing his cock literally. I then started taking his cock inside my mouth and was giving him a blowjob. it would have almost 2 mins when he stopped me

suddenly.

He got up and also made me stand. He then removed his shirt. He kissed my lips and it was not a kiss, it was literally he was sucking my lower lip and upper lip seperately and then we kissed using our tongues. Then he touched my Breasts over my chudidhar with his right hand and his left hand was over my left ass cheeks and our lips locked together. He was mauling, playing and crushing with my boobs that i started moaning as i have never been in such pleasure and my
husband never touched me like this.

I started jerking his cock at this time and he started undressing me. First he removed my Chudidhar Tops. I was in my white Bra. My 36 " Breasts was trying to tear my bra and come out so that sekar can start sucking my nipples. He then
stood there for few seconds and was enjoying my look in bra. He then removed my Bottom. Now i was standing there in my White Bra and black Panty infront of someone who was not my husband. This thought really made me wet in my pussy.

He then removed my panty and bra very quickly and made me stand and stood there and admired my beauty. His looks toggled between my firm big boobs , my Hairy pussy and my ass. I closed my face out of shy and he was smiling there enjoying me. I moved closed to him then and started kissing his lips. He started fingering me in my cunt for sometime. Then he took me by hand and he went and sat on the sofa and made me sit on his cock and started slowly fucking me. it was an awesome feeling when suck a massive cock was moving inside my pussy.

His first thrust was bit painful but since i was so much lubricated , slowly it was in a rhythm. he would gave been fucking me for around 20 mins and i came to orgasm thrice which was a heavenly feeling, while fucking he was not like my husband very monotonous rather he kept kissing me everywhere, touching me, crushing my ass cheeks, boobs and was even licking me wherever possible.

He almost started getting tensed and i know he was approaching his climax and could load his semen into my pussy. But i didn't care about that and let him do whatever he wants with my body. He finally started ejaculating in me and i
could feel the hot semen flowing into me contentiously like almost 3 - 4 spoons full. Meanwhile i also reached my biggest orgasm and at that time was feeling that i was deprived of all these pleasures by my husband.

We laid there for few mins with his cock still inside my pussy. After 15 mins , he lifted me like that itself with still his cock inside me and then laid me onto the blank floor. The moment i laid onto the floor, the chillness gave me goosebumps. he started fucking me again in this position for 20 more minutes and again i had 2 orgasm and he ejaculated in me. We continued fucking for another 3 times in different positions , once in chair, once in kitchen and once in standing position.

I then got up and went to wear my chudidhar and sekar stopped me. he asked whether i am leaving , but i said i am not leaving till we had almost 10 sessions. i am just going to kitchen to cook some food for us and after cooking we could
have food and start fucking again. He said then don't wear dress. Cook naked. We both should be naked completely today. I agreed and went into kitchen. I did some curry, sambar and kept rice and almost after 30 mins the rice was ready. At that
time sekar came into kitchen held me from back and started kissing me. I asked him whether we can start again.

He immediately lifted me and in standing position started fucking. Then after that session, we ate watching tv and ofcourse naked. Then after food he called me and asked me to sit on his lap and from back was kneading my breasts. We continued our immense fucking till evening 6 Pm and finally while leaving i gave him my bra and panty as a memorable gift. Left his house with an intense mouth kisses and he was playing with my breasts till i stopped him to go.

I went home that day happy, satisfied and clear in my mind that i need more of this not with sekar alone but wanted to try
different sizes and kinds of cocks. After that day whenever i got a chance i had sex with sekar and now his wife is back
after giving birth to a baby girl. Still we used to fool around and fuck whenever possible which really excites me.


-------End------- 

1 comment:

  1. Any lesbo or female or couple in hyderabad massage me . Who want pregnancy Also message to my mail .

    Naresh9461@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete