Monday, July 9, 2012

Real Life Sex Expereince(Learn From It)

This story should be a wake up call to all couples out there; that
just because someone seem to be your friend, pay attention to
the little voice that warns you something's wrong. A "friend" of
mine started arranging part-time jobs for me (all perfectly legal,
but they kept me from home). I'd be gone for hours @ a time.
Mitch (not his real name), knew where I'd be & how long I'd be
gone. on one of these jobs, I was going to be gone overnight.
Mitch promised he'd look in on my wife, to make me feel better
about leaving. This all sounded plausible, even "friendly" to me.
But that little voice told me something was wrong. Something just
didn't seem right. But i dismissed this as paranoia. After all,
Mitch had proven to be a good friend of mine. He and his wife
often went out to dinner, movies, etc... with my wife & I. So off I
went, trying very hard to convince myself that my family was
safe. I still have a hard time forgiving myself for this mistake in
judgement. While i was on this job, Mitch did indeed come by my
house, check in with my wife & made sure she was ok. Before
Mitch left, he went to the restroom. It was then that my wife & I
think he unlocked a bedroom window. Since we never unlocked
the windows in winter time, this was the only time he could have.
But since we never unlocked the windows, my wife never checked
them to see if they were locked. Around 3:15a.m. (according to
the radio), my wife woke to find a pillow on her head. Someone
had climbed on top of her. He was using one hand to hold the
pillow, and the other hand to hold a knife @ my wife's throat. She
heard a hostile, raspy voice telling her to keep quiet. There was
no doubt, it was Mitch's voice. She was turned over and her
hands were taped behind her back. Mitch sodomized her, then
raped her vaginally. After he climaxed a second time, he climbed
off her, took off her wedding set and emptied her jewelry box. He
placed the blade of the knife @ her throat. He told her that if she
told anyone, especially me, what he'd done, he'd return and kill
her and then me. Mitch left her bleeding anally and soaked with
his climax. I returned home soon after, to find her half on our
bed, her hands still taped behind her back, sobbing. She wouldn't
tell me anything about what happened for hours, begging me not
to call the police. At first, I was going to ignore her pleas and
call them anyway, but she was so vehement about telling no
one...I didn't call (note, this was a HUGE mistake, always,
ALWAYS, call the police). Finally, she said a stranger had
climbed in the bedroom window, raped & robbed her.
Unbeknownst to her, I called Mitch, thinking I needed a friend to
help convince her to call the police & press charges. He gave
some ex cuse about why he couldn't come over. I later found out
that he called the next day, while she was home. He threatened
her again. After she realized that I knew she was lying about
SOMETHING, she clamed up and wouldn't say anything on the
subject. It was like she never went through any of this. Mitch
stopped coming around at all, and he had no more jobs for me.
That was fine with me for a while, because I had NO intention of
leaving her @ night. Three months later, Mitch took a job in a
city on the west coast. I later found that he'd lied about where
they were going. The day Mitch left town, my wife took me by the
hand, led me to the den, sat down and started sobbing again. She
told me everything Mitch had done to her, including the threats.
She took the threats seriously, the reason she'd given a false
description to me. I contacted the police. They filled out a report,
said they'd look into the case. The female officer was
WONDERFULLY supportive to my wife, talking to me as her
male partner walked outside with me. He explained that unless
there were prior complaints on Mitch, the D.A. wouldn't even
prosecute, due to all the time that had passed. It would be only
my wife's word that it had happened. There was no physical
evidence that my wife had even been raped, much less that Mitch
had done it. First, guys, if you feel that something isn't right,
listen to your instincts. Second, if your wife is attacked, CALL
THE POLICE!!! Do not let her talk you out of it. At least there
will be a physical record. And last, (and the only thing I did
right), don't be afraid to hold her. You didn't do anything to her
and she needs you to hold her, give her a sense of security. While
I worried for a while that I might accidentally do something to
remind her of the attack, I found that she was smart enough to
know who I was, and could differentiate between her attacker and
I.

No comments:

Post a Comment