Sunday, July 15, 2012

Swapping wife..!!

First i ntroduce the characters,my self is Rajesh,age 40,my wife Sonam,age 38,my wife’s sister Pummy,age 35 and her husband Mandip,age37.It was very well planned by my wife’s sister and her husband which we came to know only later.Mandip and pummy lives in Muzzafernager and we lives in Delhi.They usally come to delhi for weekend and stays with us.Sonam is very attracive lady ans so is her sis Pummy.But Sonam is taller,5’7″and Pummy ,5’3″.Me and Mandip both are strongly built but again mandip is of short height 5’6″and my height is 5’11″.I was attracted to pummy and i know pummy was also attracted to me but I couldn’t exprees my feeling to herfor the last 15 years of my marriage.But all changes in one night.I can’t forget that lovely day.It was valentine day and Mandip and pummy has come to our home for usalu weekend trip.They havn;t brought their childern with them as they were in mood of valentine day and luckily our childern had gone to my sis home.Sonam was looking very sexy that day wearing black tight churidar with black kameez and pummy was also looking very sexy wearing off white tight and thight red T shirt.As nght approached we had our drink and dinner.Mandeep had taken little bit extra drink so he was talking too much and suddenly chating turns on sex issue of married couple.I said Sonam is very satsfied with me and so i m very satisfied with her.But mandeep said no couple knows whether they are satisfied or not until they had experience outside their marriage.

Ther was total silent.I asked mandeep both of you are not satisfied,he said we are satisfied but as i said until we have sex outside marriage we don’t know what is the ultimate.Pummy said he want to sex with taller woman a.then Sonam said Raj too sometime want shorter woman .Mandeep said why not try today and both sister give us our Valentine gifts.All of us stunned. Then Pummy broke the silence and asked Sonam why not allow them to experiment with ladies of thier choice.You are taller and i m shorter.Sonam didn;t agree.But devil in me was curious to fuck Pummy.I conviced the Sonam and she agreed to do it once only for me. I was very happy.Me and mandeep went to separate bed room and start waiting for our dreamed ladies.I know mandeep has same feeling for Sonam but as sonam is conventional housewife type lady so he can’t express his feeling but i had express my feelings to pummy many times as she was more open to me. At 12Oçlock pummy entered my room.She come closer to me,i put my hand to her face and kiss her on the lips.She also responded but sad u were so keen to fuck me and now i m here and u r not responding very excitedly? why i told her that it is true hat is my lifetime dream to fuck you but i m little concerned for sonam as i hve pushed her into this act against her will just to fulfill my dream.Pummy said don’t worry she will be more happy than you as Mandeep has eye on her for a long time and he will give her fuck of lifetime and that's why we had planned this weekend.I was shocked but said Sonam will disappoint him as she only love me and for me she has gone to that room.

Sonam say lets bet whether Sonam enjoying it or not.I said O.K. Pummy said but how will we know.I said i know how.Thean we both went to thier bedroom and i said that near the AC there is small duck for fresh air and we can watch the action inside.Pummy said so smart.I said i have wahced you and mandeep many times.We both started watching inside.Sonam was drinking milk as she is used to it.Mandeep said jaldi karon.Sonam said why”? mandeep said because i wnt to drink my milk. Sonam asked naughtily,take from my milk. Mandeep said,no i drink only fresh milk direct from the Thun? Sonam said,but it is hot milk. Mandeep said”i will myself hot my milk. Sonam laughed and said naughty. I was shocked as it was not expected to me from soanm far another man. Pummy said don’t be shocked there will more surprises for you. Mandeep said :i was eying on you for a long time. Soanm said”i was also want to be fucked by you but afraid of Rajesh but today you fooled the Rejesh and got me.

Mandeep said :ï know he want to fuck Pummy and pummy want him so we both traded for our desire.But dont worry pummy will give her a good blowjob and he will cum and he won’t be able to fuck pummy and you will get back you hubby as it is. Both starte laughng. I was shocked but pummy said don’t wory i will cooprate with you. Inside mandeep slowly cme towards sonam and put his hand on sonam face and moving his finger on her lips.sonam start geting excited.she was looking very sexy in blcak churidar.Mandeep put his lips on her lips and strat sucking her lower lips.sonam was responding and sooner they are in french kissing mode.Both sucking each other toungue.Mandeep put his hand on ass cheeks of sonam and started pressing cheeks.sonam getting excited and she put her legs on the legs of mandeep and both are cross legs and kissing each other madly. Mandeep try to take sonam shirt off but sonam naughtily denied and took sheet on herself.Mandeep also slipped into the sheet.Now i only can see the hand movements of mandeep under the black sheet,i know where they are moving.I got jeolous but now i m also enjoying this.Suddenly sonam’s shirt come out of sheet,i know what happened.

Then the black bra came out of sheet and deep moaning of sonam.I know that sonam boobs are know in mandeep’s mouth.Then sonam face appears from the sheet,her eyys were closed and she was moaning deeply.Her moaning geting louder…ooh…aah…ooh…aah…ooh…aah..more..mandy more….and i could see mandy movements only under the sheet…but i know he was sucking my wife ‘s meoln like any thing…and sonam was maoning…ooh…aah…ooh…aah…more.And so mandy increase the speed of sucking and meantime sheet slips little further and white big boobs of sonam come out of this,mandy was sucking her black nipple like anything…and by his hand he was screwing her second nipple.Then mandy slowly move towards the naval of sonam and star sucking the belly point and then try to move little down but sonam hold him and said not so early darling ..first show your stuff…i wanna see the big lund which is fucking my lil sister for the last 10 years..mandy got up and stand up on the bed..he was weraing only undergarments that time…he said O.K. now u r going to see what you want for so many year. He pull down his underwear…his black lund…approx 8″long standing in 90 degree position..he said come on sonam ..take you stuff..sonam get up on her knee…her eyes wee shining…oh this is the stuff i always wanted…Black lund….ooh…aah…she kiss on the tip of his lund…again said ooh….aah..Rajesh’s lund is not black…but i love black…mandy said now you will get black.He said sonam toi open her mouth..Sonam opened her mouth..he put his blackl lund into her mouth..sonam start sucking his lund like anything…his lund was coming in & out of her mouth…mandy start yelling….ooh…aah…ooh…aah…ooh..both of you sister are too good in sucking…ooa…aah…must have learned from your mother…don’t be surpired ..pummy has told me that both of you watched your mother giving blowjob to your father…come on suck my lund my pusy cat….ooh…aah.sonam increase her sucking of mandeep lund and while she was sucking ,her big boobs were dancing upside down this made me very excited .i have never seen my wife’s boobs dancing like this before.Than mandeeps hand move towards the boobs of sonam and start rubbing,kneading her bl;ack nipple.

Mandeep was moaning ..ooh…aah…aah…suck ..suck..chooso..chooso..my pusy..chooso and after sometime he withdraw his lund from sonam’s mouth.Now his lund rected to 9′ .Sonam lie down and took black sheet on her mandy also slip into the sheet>Now again i could watch only the movements under the sheet bot i know where mandeep’s hand are .Then there was loud moaning of sonam..ooh..aah and churidar of sonam come out of sheet and then the black panty.I know that my long leged sonam is ready for fuck ing by another man than me.Soanm face come out of sheet,she was moaning..ooh…aah and i could see that where was the mouth of mandeep under the sheet….he was sucking my wife’s CHOOT…i could only see the face of sonam and movement of mandeep uder the sheet.Sonam moaning geting louder..ooh…aah…ooh..aah and then one white long smooth leg of my wife come out of sheet ..so, smooth ,hairless,chikni leg ..i used to rub now under my gandu’s body.Suddenly mandeep came out of sheet and he pulled the sheet and throw away.Now sonam was laying toalty naked in front of naked mandeep.

Sonam has sheved her pusy two days back..so her clean pink pusy was in fron of mandeep;s 9′cock.He was holding his lund in his hand and said to soanm…now get ready to eat your mouse,my pusy cat.Soanm was also feeling hungry to grab that loda.Sonam spred her legs and ask mandeep to” himmat hai to dal”".Lemon ki jaise nichod doongi.Mandeep said o.K. lets see kaun nichota hai kisko.Mandeep start sucking her pussy and sonam strated maoning ..ooh …aah…ooh…aah…yeh gaand mange more….dal de lund iske under….ooh…aahh…then sonam lifted her legs to the soulder of mandeep…what a scene…her big asscheeks….ooh..aah..i also sarted moaning.and unzip my short…my big lund come out..then suddenly i feel hand of pummy on my lunf..she was also started moaning….sonam’lifted her legs more and spred litle wider…her choot and black asshole was shining in light..what a scene…my lund get fully errected..and pummy took my big lund in her hand and started rubbing…inside the reeom mandeep also fully loaded to blast…he put his black lund on the lips of soanm”s pusy and started pushing into the chhot of my wife.firs time i was watching my wife fucking by another man…When he pushed half of his lund into her choot he stopped…sonam was moaning loudly…ooh..aah…she opened her eyes and asked why he had sopped …mandeep smiled and said i will push my full lund only if u promise to be fucked by me 10 times more.

Soanm said how it is possible..rajeshis very suscpicious guy…next time it is not possible..but mandeep insit tha he will push his big lund only if she pomises.Sonam was getting very excited and mandeep teasfully circling his lund in her pusy but not pushing deeper..sonam was out of control,,she said please pura dalo..pura dalo…but mandeep was only circling his lund in her wet pusy..then sonam surenderd and agreed to be fucked by him 10 more times…now mandeep push his full lund in fully wet pusy of my wife….he started storking inside out…his big lund slowly come out of pink pusy of my wife and then he slowly push into the choot of my wife..sonam moaning geting louder…i know she like slow dhakka…chap..chap…chapp sound of chudai of my wife filling the room…mandeep stared pushing little faster and he also started sucking nipple of sonam…chap..chap…oh my god i was watching chudai of my wife…..then speed of stroke.getting faster…and then sudden blast of mandeep …he moaned loudly and laid down exahused on sonam…soam also moaned loudly and i know she has reached her orgasm…both are lying naked and exhausted…..soanm said no tum jeete na humm..better luck next tim..mandeep said next time i will fucked your asshole..sonam said i have virgin asshole…mandeep said it will expored by me as i have reigh on your gaand..sonam said how? mandeep said becaus i m gandu bhai of rajesh.so i will fuck your virgin asshole..both started laughi. Now it was my turn to fuck pummy..tha is next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment